Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Assunta and Mooka

This week I was able to sneak in the challenge from the Diva.  I have been checking in each week, but haven't always had the time to get to either doing it or completing the challenge.  As Mooka is a tangle that vexes me, I thought that I'd spend a moment on this challenge and actually finish.

My Mooka isn't always even and sometimes looks just down right goofy.  This challenge however, has me trying out Mooka on every little bit of paper I have time to doodle on.  I feel better now about Mooka.  It's still a little more wonky than I would like but it is better than I have done in the past.

This is a short entry as I have a few more that I would like to do tonight.  I hope that you had a great week.  Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. I love the mooka and the way it moves and your assunta background is outstanding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For a lot of us (including me) Mooka is not so easy. I think you did quite right!

    Annemarie

    ReplyDelete
  3. your mooka is lovely and swirly, but what really impressed me is your assunta! you did a whole wall of it and i can't even get 4 little petals of it to work. this looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh do I know the scraps of paper & Mooka! My Mooka always takes itself outside the pod - now I think you've given me a clue as to how to 'pod' it.
    The Assunta is great isn't it? Love the wavy edge.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  5. this has a very delicate, and organic feel to it. Your assunta is flawless and (i confess) i'm a bit envious!! the fact that you inserted a dot in the "white spaces" gives it a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, your assunta is beautiful! I have such trouble with that one. I think your mooka a great, and it does get easier the more you do it.

    ReplyDelete