Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Zentangle Cats


5X7 on watercolor paper done with a purple micron .01, grey watercolor pencil, and pencil for shading.

I mentioned in an earlier post that I had some gifts that I was working on but had to keep secret.  This is one of them!  This was done as a Christmas gift for a family member.  We don't get to see each
other at Christmas so when we did get to see one another at Thanksgiving, we exchanged our gifts.

I am pleased to report that she loved her tangle.  I framed it in a 8X10 black frame I found at Michaels.  I think that I came out nicely.

6 comments:

  1. So sweet and gorgeous! Well done for doing it and pleased that your family member love it. I like the mouse at the end of the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. JJ your tangled cats are too cute for words, what a sweet gift. (Wonder what they're all looking at?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fab-U-lous! So clever and what a great use of tangling. Happy Holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fab idea! Would be great with birds on a wire, too. Oh, I may have to steal that idea...
    thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love this! I have a stamp with these cats, unfortunately, they are solid…hmmm, maybe I could try this with white gel pen on dark stamped image…Thanks for the great idea!

    ReplyDelete